INTA Engineering Inc. was founded in 1993 to utilize business opportunities in telecommunications industry in terms of both turn-key projects and telecom-based new investment areas.
Having ongoing domestic and oversea projects INTA Engineering Inc., established ASUR Communication, in 2008 to progress surely on its targets and decided to continue with the name of INTA Group companies in the industry.
Company, headquartered in Ankara-Turkey with over 400 employees and 6 branch offices region-wide, has proven itself as a complete and reliable telecommunications service provider while bringing exceptional advantages to Customers in performance, quality and cost-effectiveness.
Also, through disrtibutorship agreements with equipment provider companies , INTA Group, is actively marketing telecommunication network equipments in Northern Europe, Eurasia and CIS. Examples of such agreements are:
- NSN, BBA & NBA Value Added Reseller Agreement for Turkey and CIS
- EADS TETRA, Value Added Reseller Agreement for Turkey and others on as-per-case basis
- DELTA Electronics Inc., Reseller Agreement for Telecom Power Systems
- AMPHENOL FUYANG Communication Equipment Co. Ltd., Reseller Agreement for Telecom Equipmetn Accessories
- HANSEN Industries In., Reseller Agreement for RF cables
- TONGYU Communication Equipment Co. Lt, Reseller Agreement for mobile anthennas
- COILER, Reseller Agrement for telecommunication equipments